Mona, at 22 Flowers, has nominated my blog for the Sunshine award. I feel very honored to receive these blogging awards, not for the award itself, but for the knowledge that a talented blogger enjoys my photos and writings.
For this award, I am to answer the following questions…
- Favorite colour? – at this moment, I am obsessed with mint green
- Favorite animal? – dog, particularly my chocolate lab
- Favorite number? – 3
- Favorite nonalcoholic drink? – green tea with honey
- Favorite alcoholic drink? – a glass of raspberry wine
- Facebook or Twitter? – facebook
- Giving or Receiving Gifts? I really enjoy giving gifts more, especially if a “perfect” gift is found for a particular person.
I am to nominate other blogs for this award. There are so many talented bloggers that I follow; so many photographers who inspire me. Participate as you wish, but know that I admire your work…
very nice shot you have here! 🙂
Thanks so much. So glad you visited my blog because it led me to yours.
I’m looking for reading your future posts. Thanks for stopping by my blog 🙂
Congratulations and a great shot
Thanks very much…I took this shot while camping over the Labor Day weekend.
Two bee or not two bee? That is the…
Thank you for your kind comment and the reference to Shakespeare.
Beautiful shot – congrats on your award!!
Thank you so very much.
You are a sunshine person and a true blogger!
I am thinking about a blog myself….let’s chat soon..miss you!
Thanks for always being there with a great message and zest for the simple life!
I adore you and thank you for your very kind words. I would love to sit and chat sometime soon, just let me know when you are available. I think you would enjoy blogging, especially with your talents.
Yeah, ya did good. 🙂 Very nice shot, love the Bokeh.
Thanks, and hope you noticed I nominated you, as well. If you choose not to participate, just know that your work inspires me.
Thank you so much!
No, I don’t participate. However, I do express my gratitude and answer the prerequisite questions on the nominator’s page. I believe it is important to recognize recognition, as it were. SO…
1. I like shades of blue. I tend to wear dark colors in general.
2. Horses. I love Andalusians in particular.
4. There is a Brazilian soda called, “Guarana Antartica”, though it’s pretty hard to find where I currently live.
5. I don’t drink alcohol. Got nothing against it though.
7. Equally, though I do lean towards receiving!
The feeling of inspiration is most mutual. I really enjoy your photography. It has an intimate, and honest nature, that connects with me. Moreover, I can tell it is something which you love, which makes it all the more genuine and enjoyable. Good stuff here…. click!
Pingback: Labor Day Camping | simplylifestuff