I do not know the scope of being nominated for various blogging awards by fellow bloggers, but it puts a big smile on my face that other talented bloggers enjoy my posts. I recently was nominated for two different blogging awards.
For receiving the Shine On Award, I am asked to list 7 things about myself. So, here goes…
1. I love to be behind my lens capturing life as I see it. I am inspired by the many talented, amazing photographers in the blogging world.
2. I love to be outdoors camping and hiking and biking with my family.
3. If my house is free of clutter, my brain is free of clutter. I love organization and purging.
4. Internet shopping is one of the best conveniences. I prefer ordering from home and having the goods delivered to my front door.
5. The first thing I do in the morning is grab a coffee pod and place it in my Keurig. Again, I love convenience.
6. Running rejuvenates my soul.
7. I often make decisions only after analyzing it from every angle.
For the Super Sweet Blogging Award, I am asked to answer some super sweet questions. So…
1. Cookies or Cake? Both? : I am somewhat addicted to sugar. So, I will eat and enjoy both.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? : I prefer chocolate.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? : Pie. A la mode, of course.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? : Every evening while I am watching television.
5. Sweet Nick Name?: Often I call my lil’ guy or my husband “sweetie.”
Now, I am to pay-it-forward and recognize bloggers that I admire. There are so many talented bloggers with thousands of followers. So, I choose to pay-it-forward to those with less followers who deserve to be recognized.
If these nominees choose not to participate, please know that I enjoy your blogs and am inspired by your posts.