I do not know the extent of what all of these various blogs’ awards mean, but I do know that when I receive a nomination, I feel so honored. Recently, I was nominated for the Best Moment Award by 22 Flowers. Mona has some amazing photographs of the flowers she encounters in nature.
As part of this award, I am to tell you 7 things about myself, and nominate other blogs. So…
1. I enjoy the outdoors. My garage houses bikes, mountain boards, skate boards, scooters, sleds, hiking gear, skis, snow shoes, fly fishing gear, rock climbing pad, slack line, etc.
2. I enjoy coffee in the mornings and looking at the world through my camera the rest of the day. I especially enjoy that my 8 year old has recently declared himself a photographer.
3. I love making my house feel more like a home for my family. I enjoy adding new elements to our home to have it represent who we are.
4. I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. Or I should say I have always wanted to play the guitar. I cannot seem to get myself motivated enough to do the actual learning part.
5. I adore my chocolate lab.
6. I listen to music all day long when I am at home by myself. I especially enjoy the Brett Dennen channel on Pandora.
7. I always strive to take just one more photo.
Now, to nominate some of the blogs I admire…
These photographers inspire me on a daily basis.
Congratulations, Melanee, I really enjoy your photos.
Allan, thank you so very much and I feel the same way about your photography.
Hi Melanee, thank you for the award. I feel so honored 🙂
Hope to see more beautiful photos here. Cheers!
You are very welcome.
Truly honored 😳
Thanks for nomination and your kind comment Melanee . I really like your blog. Keep running your great blog. Have fun clicking.
You are welcome, and thank you.